Your health is your responsibility. Our management and staff are dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy the facilities we offer, with this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect from each other.
YOUR PLEDGE TO US
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
1. The information given by you in entering this agreement is correct and accurate and can be relied upon by us.
1. We shall endeavour to maintain a safe environment for you to exercise in at all times.
2. You should never exercise beyond your capabilities. You must inform a member of staff on your first visit if you have a medical condition that may interfere with your exercise regime.
2. We shall at all time keep confidential information that may have been provided to us by you regarding any health conditions we need to be aware of.
3. You should notify a member of staff of any new medical conditions before you commence any exercise.
3. We shall endeavour to ensure that a number of our staff on duty are trained to deliver First Aid treatment if required.
4. You agree you have never been informed of any pre-existing heart conditions or blood pressure related issues.
4. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure our team have the relevant Fitness industry qualifications.
5. You will inform a member of staff should you start to feel unwell during exercise.
5. If you inform us you have a medical disability that puts you at a disadvantage, we will ensure we induct you into the facility you join to ensure your safe use of the equipment and provide information on the evacuation process.
6. You will seek advice from a member of staff if you are unsure about using any of our equipment provided on site.
6. We respect your decisions, and allow you to make your own decision on your exercise regime however we reserve the right to ask you not to exercise beyond your capability.
7. You will respect the equipment that you use on site, and behave in an appropriate manner at all times when using our facilities