- 2 tbsp harissa paste
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 lemon
- 150g raw prawns
- Coconut oil
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 8 baby plum tomatoes
- 150 pr cooked quinoa
- 1/4 bunch of fresh coriander
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix the harissa, honey and lemon juice. Transfer half of this mixture into another bowl and mix in the prawns.
- Heat half the coconut oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat until melted. Then add the pepper and red onion, and fry for 7-10 minutes until softened. Add the tomatoes halfway through and stir often.
- Heat the quinoa according to the packet instructions and then stir through the pepper, tomato and red onion mixture.
- Heat the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil on a griddle pan over a medium-high heat until melted.
- Thread the prawns evenly onto skewers (if you are using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 20 minutes before using), then place on the griddle pan to cook for about 3-4 minutes, turning every minute.
- Stir the coriander through the quinoa mix and then season generously.
- Serve the prawns with the quinoa and drizzle with the remaining harissa and honey dressing over the top.