Health and lifestyle blogger Bei is a lover of all things organic and natural, and is passion about keeping active. Here she shares her delicious recipe for energy-boosting coconut and mango overnight oats. Dairy free and packed with protein, these oats are the perfect to post workout breakfast or snack to replenish sugar levels and help muscles recover.
- 40g oats
- 25g plant-based protein powder
- 200ml coconut milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Half a medium-sized mango, diced
- 125g coconut yoghurt
- Desiccated coconut (optional)
- Poppy seeds (optional)
- In a jug whisk together the coconut milk, protein powder and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour the oats into a bowl, and then pour the contents of the jug on top and stir.
- Cover the bowl with cling film or plate, and then refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, remove the bowl from the fridge.
- To finish, top the oats with coconut yogurt and mango, and sprinkle over the desiccated coconut and poppy seeds (optional). Stir and then enjoy!