Official Rules – Fitness First Competition
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Fitness First Competition ("the Competition”) is open to residents of the UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man who must be 18 years of age and older.. Employees (and family members of employees) of Fitness First including freelance employees and concessionaires, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiary companies, any representatives or agents of those companies, and anyone else who may be professionally involved with the Competition may not enter the Competition, Fitness First (“the Promoter”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Void where prohibited.
2. The Promotion begins at 00:00:01 GMT on 18th May 2016 and finishes at 23:59:59 GMT on 24th May 2016 ("Promotional Period"). All eligible & successful entries received during the Promotional Period will be reviewed and 2 winners will be selected to win a Prize.
3. To enter the Promotion and to be eligible to win a Prize, entrants must film and post a video by replying to the athlete's (Philip Hindes) tweet demonstrating that they have attempted the athlete challenge in their own way (any type of squat is acceptable). The entrant’s response must include the athletes twitter handle @Philip_hindes and #WINTOGETHER in order to be entered into the prize draw.
4. Entries are one entry per individual to the Main Draw. Subsequent entries received from the same person will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, both or any other automated means will be deemed void.
5. Prizes. In the Main Draw there will be 2 x 12 month complimentary membership, and 2 x adidas prizes. A potential winner must provide valid contact details to claim the prize, which will be obtained from the winner within 7 days from the time of prize notification.
6. The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the winner announcement on Tuesday 24th May. Only one prize will be awarded during the Promotional Period.
7. The Prize may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash. Cash alternatives are not available.
8. Fitness First reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions in relation to the Prizes awarded as a part of this Competition.
9. The prize draw will take place on 24th May 2016. The winner will be the entrant whose name is selected by Philip Hindes and The Promoter from all the entries received during the Promotional Period. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner will be notified by electronic mail or via telephone within 7 days of Tuesday 24th May.
10. All entrants must be contactable at any time between the end of the Promotional Period (24th May) and on the email address or telephone number they supplied as part of the prize draw entry. The winner must respond accepting the prize either by letter or via email within 7 days of receiving confirmation that they are the prize winners. If Fitness First or its authorised agents are not able to contact the winner by midnight 7 days after the first attempted notification or if any winner cannot, for whatever reason, accept their Prize, Fitness First reserves the right to redraw the Prize and the original winner's entitlement will lapse and another winner will be picked.
11. Fitness First may also ask winners to provide proof of their age and/or country of residence.
12. In the event of circumstances arising outside of Fitness First’s control, which in Fitness First’s opinion make it necessary to suspend, change or cancel the Promotion, Fitness First reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the Competition at any time and perform the prize draw from among all eligible entries received. This includes the ability to substitute the Prize with another prize of equivalent or greater value if necessary, or to change the specification of the Prize if circumstances require it, or change the entry methods.
13. If Fitness First has suspicions or knowledge that any entrant has been involved in any fraudulent or illegal activity, or if there are any monies owed or outstanding with Fitness First, Fitness First reserves the right to disqualify that entrant and any related entrants. Fitness First may also disqualify any entrant that does not act in accordance with these Official Rules or Fitness First’s rules and policies.
14. Entries, and or the Prize may be withdrawn by Fitness First from individuals using the Competition in a way in which Fitness First deems inappropriate at its sole discretion. English Law governs this Competition. By entering this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
15. Fitness First shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence) or the breach of statutory duty or in any other way, for the loss or damage howsoever arising suffered by the entrant resulting directly or indirectly from entry to this Competition. Nothing in these terms shall limit Fitness First’s liability for death, personal injury or fraud.
16. The winner of the Prize irrevocably grants Fitness First and its affiliated companies permission to use his or her name, likeness, biographical and Fitness First related information for advertising, promotional or publicity purposes, whether online, on TV, or in print, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. The winner may also be required to sign a Publicity Release Form.
17. Fitness First does not accept, and is not responsible for, any lost or delayed entries. Fitness First reminds entrants of the nature and limitations of the Internet and mobile networks and is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software that may affect entry to the Competition or receipt of a Prize.
18. Although Fitness First will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to the Competition ("Promotional Material") is accurate, Fitness First is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software failure that may affect Fitness First’s operation of the Competition or the Fitness First site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Promotional Material.
19. Fitness First may use third parties to facilitate one or more elements of this Competition and Fitness First may provide some of personally identifiable information to them. These third party service providers are subject to confidentiality agreements with Fitness First and other legal restrictions that prohibit the use of the information Fitness First provides them for any other purpose except to facilitate the specific outsourced operation. For the avoidance of doubt, Fitness First will take no responsibility for cancellations or defaults by any third party supplier.
20. The decision of Fitness First is final and legally binding. No correspondence will be entered into. By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and all other special conditions that are specific to the Competition.
21. The promoter is Fitness First 58 Fleets Lane, Poole, Dorset, BH15 3BT.