Forget wheat, sweet potato is your new best friend! BFree have created a new wrap made with real sweet potatoes ground down into a flour, and at only 95 calories they’re the perfect accompaniment for your lunchtime meal. BFree’s sweet potato wraps are high in antioxidants and vitamin E, high in fibre, low in fat, suitable for vegans and have no added sugar. They’re also a great option for people suffering with food intolerances. Sound good? Try this delicious sweet potato and chargrilled chicken recipe for some healthy (and tasty!) goodness.
- 1 BFree Sweet Potato Wrap
- 1 breast of chicken
- 1 slice (thumb size) of feta cheese
- ½ avocado
- Handful of spinach
- 1 tsp of sunflower seeds
- ¼ chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (for citrus mayo)
- 1 tsp of lemon and 1 tsp of grated rind of lemon (for citrus mayo)
- Grill chicken breast on flat grill for 25 minutes until cooked through. To make your citrus mayo, spoon 1-2 tablespoon of mayonnaise into a bowl and mix in 1 teaspoon of lemon juice along with a 1.2 teaspoon of grated rind of the lemom and store
- Place citrus mayo on the base of the wrap and add handful of spinach
- Once chicken is cooked, slice and place on top of spinach
- Add cubed feta cheese, avocado, red onion and tsp sunflower seeds
- Wrap and roll and enjoy your BFree wrap!
The BFree Sweet Potato Wraps are available at Tesco and Asda. Want to know more? Visit www.facebook.com/BFreeUK.