Ingredients (Makes Around 12):
- 3 tbsp unsalted cashew nuts, chopped
- 3 tbsp goji berries, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 3 tbsp milled flaxseed
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Pulse all the ingredients except the coconut in a blender until well combined.
- Using your hands, form about 12 small balls with the mixture and cover in a light coating of desiccated coconut. Transfer to a plate to chill for about 30 minutes.
Recipes taken from The Body Bible. Photography © Martin Poole.