CHANGE FOR THE BETTER
The day is almost here! We are so excited to welcome our members back to DW Fitness First in England from Saturday 25 July.
This email is a further update for all our members. Our previous email addressed your specific circumstances so please refer back to that for more detail on what the reopening means for you.
We hope to see you back in the club very soon so you can get back training, lifting, running… all those things you’ve missed. Thanks for your patience, the wait is nearly over!
THE FITNESS EXPERIENCE ON DAY 1
• You do not need to book to access the gym or use the swimming pool. Due to the size of our gyms and our experience to date in Northern Ireland, we are not expecting anyone to have to queue.
• Swimming pools are open and we simply ask all members to maintain social distancing.
• Group exercise classes will start from Monday 27 July and are available to book on the Core app. To comply with government guidelines, we have reduced the timetable temporarily to allow for social distancing and enhanced cleaning of the equipment.
• Government guidelines state that we are not permitted to open saunas, steam rooms or jacuzzis for the time being.
• Changing rooms including lockers, showers and toilet facilities are open and available to use - but to support social distancing, we kindly request that members arrive in their training kit and shower at home where possible.
• As per government guidelines for all gyms, towels are not permitted on the gym floor or in studios. Anti-bacterial wipes are available for wiping down equipment after use.
• The government has stated that you do not need to wear masks whilst training, but you are welcome to if you feel more comfortable.
• We are aware that some members may not be able to return to the gym as often as they’d like, so we will continue to offer virtual classes as well as in-club classes when we open.
DIRECT DEBIT UPDATE
You don’t need to pay for the first 11 days back and we will take a reduced direct debit on 31 July for the period of 5 August to 31 August.
Going forward, linked to our all-new flexible membership model, we have adjusted our direct debit dates to the last working day of the previous month – so your September payment will be taken on 28 August and subsequent payments on the last working day of each month.
CAN I REMAIN ON FREEZE?
You have the option to manage your membership online on our new My Membership portal.
The deadline to process any changes before the first direct debit payment is Sunday 26 July.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We have received great feedback around the FAQs area of our website that we introduced as we went into lockdown and it is our intention to offer the same as we open up again.
Head to our website for a full run-down of frequently asked questions, which we hope will answer any questions you have about reopening and your membership, of which we will continue to update.
Find a club near you