Puma Velvet Rope Competition – Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Participation
PUMA /DW FITNESS FIRST Prize Raffle „DO YOU“
(Countries ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, WALES, NORTHEREN IRELAND)
By participating in this prize raffle participants accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Participation.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
This „DO YOU“prize raffle („Prize Raffle“) is organized by PUMA Europe GmbH, PUMA Way 1, 91074 Herzogenaurach, Germany (“Promoter”).
• All participants must be residents of one of the following countries: ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, WALES, NORTHEREN IRELAND
• Employees of the Promoter, DW FITNESS FIRST, or parties engaged in the conduct of the Prize Raffle, as well as any of their affiliated companies or their family members are not eligible to participate.
• Participant warrants that all information provided by him/her connection with the Prize Raffle is true and correct.
3. ENTERING THE PRIZE RAFFLE
• The Prize Raffle is open for entries in the respective countries as follows:
ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, WALES, NORTHEREN IRELAND: [10/07/2017, 00:00 BST] to [10/08/2017, 00:00 BST]
• Participation in the Prize Raffle is only possible online, on the DW FITNESS FIRST websites as follows:
• Participants are required to enter their personal information (name, e-mail address, and number) into the online participation form and complete the entry by submitting the participation form by hitting the button “Submit”.
• Each participant may participate in the Prize Raffle only once.
• Participation in the Prize Raffle is free of charge and not dependent on the purchase of a product or receipt of a service of the Promoter. Purchasing a product or receiving a service of the Promoter will have no influence on the chances of winning.
• The Promoter reserves the right to review the fulfilment of conditions for participation and require proof, particularly with respect to the age of a participant.
• Late or illegible entries will not be accepted.
4. PRIZES, PRIZE DRAWING
• After the closure of the last entry period as stated in Clause 3.1 above, the prize drawing will take place within a period of 4 weeks and from all eligible participants by random generator.
• 1x Prize of : 2x all-inclusive places on a 5x day POP UP FITNESS health retreat in Ibiza. Food & drink will be provided in line with the retreats hospitality package. Winners will also receive return flights to and from Ibiza.
• The Winners will be notified by e-mail within two weeks following the prize drawing according to 4.1.
• The prize can only be claimed personally by the winner. If a selected winner fails to respond within 10 calendar days after prize notification has been sent, entitlement shall be revoked and the Promoter is entitled to determine a subsequent winner and award the prize to this person replacing the participant originally declared to be the winner. The same shall apply if Winner, following the acceptance of the prize, fails to respond to Promoter’s request to provide the information on where to send the prize to.
• No cash redemption, exchange or transfers of the prize to a third party are possible.
• Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole or in part for a prize of equal or greater value in the event that any component of the prize is unavailable for any reason.
• Promoter does not provide for any insurance, whether medical, cancellation or liability, in connection with the prize.
• Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to exclude or disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Prize Raffle or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions of Participation. Promoter reserves the right to seek damages and/or any other remedies allowed by law from such participant.
• Except in the event of gross negligence or intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries lost, damaged, corrupted, delayed, quarantined, or not received by the Promoter, whatever the cause. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other, failures or damage of any kind.
• The Promoter is not liable, to the extent legally permissible, for defects in the prizes. Legal recourse to this extent is excluded.
• In the event of an obvious error in these Terms and Conditions of Participation, illegality, or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which prevent the administration of the Prize Raffle, the Promoter will not be liable for any form of loss or disappointment caused by same. In such circumstances the Promoter will make all reasonable endeavours to advise entrants of any changes or withdrawal.
6. PARTICIPANT’S DECLARATION
• Winners agree that Promoter DW FITNESS FIRST at its sole discretion and without payment or additional permission of the winner may use the winner’s name (i.e. first name and the first letter of the surname), place and/or region of residence or likeness for the purposes of announcing the winner of the Prize Raffle and for promotional purposes.
• Winners may be required to participate in advertising or promotional activity for the Promoter, without payment. Winners agree that Promoter may produce or have produced by a third party provider video recordings, audio recordings, pictures or other promotional material showing or referring to the winner (“Material”) for the purposes of announcing the winner of the Prize Raffle and for marketing or similar business purposes.
7. DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
• Personal data are any information concerning the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable individual. All personal data are subject to specific protection, which will be ensured by Promoter through technical and organizational measures in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
• During the course of the Prize Raffle the following personal data will be collected:
First and last name, date of birth, shoe size, country of residence and email address.
Responsible data controller for the collection, use and processing of participant’s personal data will be: PUMA Europe GmbH, PUMA Way 1, 91074 Herzogenaurach, Germany.
• The participants’ personal data will be collected and processed exclusively for purposes of participation in the Prize Raffle, conduct of the Prize Raffle and distribution of the prizes. Applicable data protection provisions will be met.
• The Promoter will forward personal data only to service providers commissioned to conduct the Prize Raffle (“contract data processors”) within the territory of the European Union or in the territory of the European Economic Area.
All such contract data processors collect process and use personal data only for and in accordance with the Promoter’s instructions. Promoter will not transfer personal data to third parties or process personal data for other purposes. Personal data may only be transferred to authorities if required by law.
• After termination of the Prize Raffle all personal data will be deleted. Only the winner’s personal data will be further stored for the distribution of the prizes. Where deletion of personal data is not possible due to legal retention duties, Promoter will block such personal data from further use and processing.
• Each participant in the Prize Raffle has the right to information without charge regarding the personal data stored about him/her by the Promoter as well as to correction, blocking or deletion of such personal data. To assert the above rights the participant may contact the Promoter at the following email address: Theo.firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms and Conditions of Participation are available at https://www.dwfitnessfirst.com/campaigns/puma-fitness-retreat-competition/
• Including the entry form. By submitting an entry, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
• Entrants who do not comply with these rules, or who submit entries which are incomplete, incorrect, or fraudulent, will not be eligible to win.
If any provision or part of these Terms and Conditions of Participation is deemed void or unenforceable, then that provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions of Participation shall remain applicable.